United Compressed Air Inc provides compressed air vacuum pump service, sales, system design & installation services.
Whether you need parts, products, a system or solutions we are the #1 choice for you. Our technicians have years of experience in all industries. They will offer the best vacuum solutions for you according to your needs and your budget, then will have you up and running in no time.
But that’s not all. We also provide you with vacuum pump maintenance to keep your equipment running efficiently and your warranty remaining valid.
We provide a variety of vacuum pumps, including:
- Liquid ring vacuum pumps
- Oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps
- Oil sealed rotary piston vacuum pumps
- Oil sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps
- Vacuum booster pumps
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Service
If you’re handling non-condensable gas with high volumes of vapours, condensables, and liquids, then chances are you are running a liquid ring vacuum pump. At United Compressed Air Inc. we can ensure that your Liquid ring vacuum pumps are up and running as required.
Oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps.
These rugged vacuum pumps offer the best job, efficient pumping speeds, as well as quiet operation and superior vapour handling capabilities. Based on reliability in the field, covering a wide range of applications and environments, Edwards has earned the success of this vacuum pump. Here are some of the benefits to oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps.
- High Vapour Handling – Quicker Process
- Superior Particulate Handling – High Reliability
- Fast Acting, Dependable Inlet Valve for Anti-Suck Back Protection – Safe Process & Systems
- Mode Selector & Two Position Gas Ballast – Configured to Meet Your Vacuum Needs
- Designed for Easy Maintenance – No Unplanned Downtime
- Quiet Running – Better Work Environment
Oil sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps.
Rotary Screw Vacuum Pumps – Innovation & Intelligence
With a new generation of highly efficient oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps with Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology the Oil Sealed Rotary Screw Vacuum Pumps delivers impressive on-demand performance capability and optimizes energy consumption. To reduce maintenance costs the highly efficient patented oil separator design extends service intervals. Temperature management control enables unique water handling capability to provide you with the flexibility and versatility you need for your application. Here are some of the benefits of the Edwards oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps.
- Energy savings of around 50%
- To dramatically reduce lifecycle costs.
- Variable speed drive (VSD), state-of-the-art technology, and an innovative inlet control valve combine to produce a leap forward in efficiency.
- Significantly better performance against benchmarked oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pumps.
- A quiet operation – It works in a smoother manner than your typical compared technologies
- Sustainable productivity due to built-in efficiency.
- From ultimate pressure to atmospheric pressure there is a reduced environmental impact due to ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures.
Oil sealed rotary piston vacuum pumps.
Stokes Microvac Rotary Piston Pumps
With minimal maintenance and process downtime, Stokes Microvac sets the standard as the industry most efficient rotary piston pump for maximum performance and reliability.
The most efficient and reliable rotary piston pump is the Stokes Microvac as it has stood the test of time. Now upgraded, fine-tuned, and improved, the new ‘J’ series promises to deliver optimal performance with minimal maintenance and low operating costs. Here are some of the benefits of the Edwards oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps.
- Long pump life cycle enables low rotational speed
- Simple, robust mechanism for ease of rebuild and high reliability
- After sales support and full warranty
- A tested lifespan of 80 years
- Variety of booster options with flexible pumping combinations
With minimal maintenance and low operation cost the current ‘J’ series leverages decades of engineering design evolution to deliver the most efficiency.
Dry claw (Oil-less) vacuum pumps
The benefits to a dry claw (oil-less) vacuum pump and their standout features are they’re compact, reliable and extremely powerful. Their ideal for industrial applications in which rapid and reliable vacuum services are required.
Application-orientated rotary vane vacuum pumps are characterized by oil-free operation and high levels of availability and operational reliability. Installation can be carried out almost anywhere with ease due to compact dimensions that the pump allow while ensuring economic operation due to the energy efficiency drive.
Apart from regular checks and the replacement of rotor vanes and filters at recommended service intervals, no additional maintenance is required.
Mechanical Boosters (Vacuum Booster Pumps)
United Compressed Air Inc provides repair of the most mechanical boosters /vacuum booster pumps. Not only do we repair all mechanical boosters/vacuum booster pumps but we also repair Stokes Rotary Piston Pumps, Rotary Piston, Rotary Vane, and Boosters, as well as every other brand of vacuum pumps and boosters.
We have been repairing Vacuum Pumps and Boosters and have over 60 years of experience. Our goal is to maintain equipment at an affordable cost to you. We deliver timely service with exceptional pricing.